We’re a digital signage consultancy that was established in 1998, and we’ve kept on growing ever since by focussing on quality, responding to our clients’ needs, and evolving what we do. Put simply, we believe that everything we do, should revolve around you, our clients.
As a result, we now offer a fully comprehensive suite of specialist digital signage services that are available right across the country and range from initial consultation and installation to content creation, and software.
Our clients can simply tell us their commercial and communication objectives and let us get on with delivering them.
We are an award-winning, independently-owned business. We have an in-house team of technical, engineering, communications and digital signage content experts, and a large network of trusted, specialist engineers who help us deliver services around the UK, quickly and efficiently.
We’ve worked with lots of different brands and corporate organisations in a variety of industries and understand the challenges that large and/or multi-site businesses face. Our client list includes brands like: ODEON, Volkswagen, Northern Rail, AO.com, SEAT, and various NHS trusts.
We’re big believers in using quality products that last and delivering the lowest possible total cost of ownership. We also like to make working with us as easy and hassle-free as possible. As a result, we’re proud to say that our average client retention rate is 10 years.
Want to know what we could do for your business? Get in touch
How we work
Finding the right company to help you build and maintain a digital signage estate isn’t easy.
So we like to tell you about how we work so that you can get an understanding of how we think and operate.
We believe that the secret to having happy clients is for us to focus on three things
1. Understand and get to know you – your goals, your challenges and the sites you’re working with – so we can give you the right, tailored advice
2. Deliver all the services you need with the minimum of fuss
3. Support you and help you get maximum value for money from your digital signage estate
We do those things by:
- Doing our homework – Carrying out an initial workshop, a site survey, and feasibility analysis on your goals to see how achievable they are
- Anticipating and avoiding potential issues – Doing hardware compatibility and product discontinuation checks, and road-testing products in our test lab before using them on site
- Providing a full suite of complementary services – Consultancy, installation, hardware supply, software licensing, content creation and management, system and user support
- Being flexible – Offering bespoke services and support packages
- Being creative – Using our in-house team of experts to find solutions to your business’s communications challenges.
- Keeping your return-on-investment front of mind – Making budget/objective balanced recommendations, offering estate monitoring and management
Digital signage can deliver an impressive return on investment, but we appreciate that the initial purchase and installation costs can be significant.
We can offer your company financial plans to help you spread this cost. Speak to a member of our sales team by calling us on 0161 222 0706 or fill in in our contact form to find out more.
We’re always looking for partners that we can forge strong, mutually-beneficial relationships with, either as a supplier, buyer or working together to deliver complementary services.
Our partnerships include:
- Samsung (platinum level partner – Samsung Partner Program)
- Microsoft (certified Microsoft Silver level).
- Sharp NEC
- Instore Screen
Corporate Social Responsibility
We take our responsibilities for ‘doing things properly’ very seriously.
Our policy complies with Government legislation and local government regulations. It ensures that we only work with registered carriers and recycle wherever possible.
We operate in line with the SMG sustainability policy and Vision 2025.
Health & safety
Any electrical hardware we remove will be disposed of in accordance with the WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) directive.
Any framework and cabling elements will be disposed of through an approved recycling centre
We will use a MEWP (Mobile Elevation Work Platform) to ensure the safe installation and removal of equipment
All Saturn engineers hold current IPAF and PASMA qualifications demonstrating safe work at height.
We always aim to have a positive impact on the places we operate in and support the local communities wherever possible.
We support the independent, Manchester-based charity, Better Things, which works with people with learning disabilities, promoting inclusion, health and wellbeing.
We also work with Tech Manchester, an organisation that supports tech start-ups and helps the unemployed and people in low paid jobs to learn coding skills to improve their employment prospects. We support the organisation by providing mentors.
At Saturn, everything we do revolves around our clients and delivering the best possible return on investment for them that we can.
As a result, we’ve built up an impressive client list of household name brands all looking to use digital signage to communicate more effectively.
Our ‘secret sauce’ is simply to hire creative thinkers, problem-solvers, perfectionists, and techies who love to experiment, and to have a flat structure so that every idea and suggestion is valued.
Saturn is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
If you’re interested in joining Saturn Visual Solutions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and mark the subject ‘careers enquiry’ and send us your CV so we can see why you’d be a great addition to our amazing team.