Improve the customer's journey
How can you make your transport hub operate efficiently and ensure that every traveller’s journey is as good as the last? How can you make disruptions less disruptive?
Transport hubs are busy, noisy and confusing places. Digital signage facilitates passenger journeys that are efficient, stress-free and, above all, safe.
We offer a number of digital signage solutions that can help public transport providers including:
- Displays with live data-feeds such as timetable information
- Interactive wayfinding maps for large stations or transport hubs
- Screens, LED walls, and video walls for advertising or giving information
- Internal communications systems to provide non-desk-based staff with information
We’ll advise you on the right solution for your situation and can supply and install hardware at competitive prices.Get a free consultation
Applications for digital signage in the transport industry
Reduce perceived wait times
Health & safety guidance
Major event travel management
Highlight key information
Help passengers with wayfinding
"The solution (at Manchester Piccadilly) has influenced passenger behaviour in a positive manner...and has caused significant buzz in the rail industry."Sam Woolley, Project Manager
- Manage passenger expectations – give travellers clarity on disruptions
- Reduce passenger confusion – Clarify peak/off peak travel times before travellers set off
- Reduce complaints – Distract passengers to reduce their anxiety levels if they experience disruptions
- Manage people flow at peak times – give instructions for large events e.g. concerts, football matches
Ready to make an impact?
Contact us for a free consultation