We’re an award-winning, Manchester-based digital signage consultancy that was established in 1998, and has kept on growing ever since.
We offer a comprehensive suite of specialist services – these range from range from consultation, hardware supply and installation, to content creation and technical support – which means you can simply tell us your commercial and communication objectives and let us get on with delivering them.
We operate across the UK and have a large, in-house team comprising: technical, engineering, project management, and digital signage content experts.
We like to make working with us as easy and hassle-free as possible. As a result, we’re proud to say that our average client retention rate is 10 years.
Who we work with
We work with lots of different brands, franchises, and independent businesses in a variety of industries – especially leisure, retail, automotive, public transport, healthcare, and education. This can be on a single site or multiple sites.
We also do a lot of work with enterprise-level businesses on corporate communications, and understand the challenges that they face in delivering tangible results with a clear ROI. Our enterprise-level client list includes brands like: ODEON, Volkswagen, Northern Rail, AO.com, SEAT, and various NHS trusts.
Want to know what we could do for your business? Get in touch
How we work as an agency
Finding the right digital signage agency to help you build and maintain your estate isn’t easy.
So we like to tell you about how we work so that you can get an understanding of how we think and operate.
Everything we do revolves around you
We believe that the secret to having happy clients is for us to focus on three things
1. Understand and get to know you – your goals, your challenges and the sites you’re working with – so we can give you the right, tailored advice
2. Deliver all the services you need with the minimum of fuss
3. Support you and help you get maximum value for money from your digital signage estate
We do those things by:
- Doing our homework – We’ll have an initial workshop, do a site survey, then do feasibility analysis on your goals to see if they’re achievable
- Providing a full suite of complementary services – Consultancy, installation, hardware supply, software licensing, content creation and management, and technical support
- Being flexible – We can offer various customisation and bespoke solution services
- Being creative – A key element of what we do is creative problem-solving.
- Focussing on delivering value – We always keep your ROI front of mind, and make budget/objective balanced recommendations
- Anticipating and avoiding potential issues – We do hardware compatibility and product discontinuation checks, and test products before we use them on site
Want to know more? Get in touch!
Digital signage can deliver an impressive return on investment, but we appreciate that the initial purchase and installation costs can be significant.
We can offer your company financial plans to help you spread this cost. Speak to a member of our sales team by calling us on 0161 222 0706 or fill in in our contact form to find out more.
We’re always looking for partners or our agency that we can forge strong, mutually-beneficial relationships with, either as a supplier, buyer or working together to deliver complementary services.
Our partnerships include:
- Samsung (platinum level partner – Samsung Partner Program)
- Microsoft (certified Microsoft Silver level).
- Sharp NEC
- Instore Screen
Corporate Social Responsibility
We take our responsibilities for ‘doing things properly’ very seriously.
Our policy complies with Government legislation and local government regulations. It ensures that we only work with registered carriers and recycle wherever possible.
Any electrical hardware we remove is disposed of in accordance with the WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) directive.
Any framework and cabling elements will be disposed of through an approved recycling centre
Health & safety
All Saturn engineers hold current IPAF and PASMA qualifications demonstrating safe work at height.
Where appropriate, we will use a MEWP (Mobile Elevation Work Platform) to ensure the safe installation and removal of equipment
We always aim to have a positive impact on the places we operate in and support the local communities wherever possible.
Our nominated charity is Better Things, which is independent and Manchester-based. It works with people with learning disabilities, promoting inclusion, health and wellbeing, and helping people to learn new skills and find appropriate employment.
Saturn is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We’re proud to be part of the Disability Confident scheme.
At Saturn, everything we do revolves around our clients and delivering the best possible return on investment for them that we can.
As a result, we’ve built up an impressive client list of household name brands all looking to use digital signage to communicate more effectively.
Our ‘secret sauce’ is simply to hire creative thinkers, problem-solvers, perfectionists, and techies who love to experiment, and to have a flat structure so that every idea and suggestion is valued.
If you’re interested in joining Saturn Visual Solutions, please send an email to email@example.com and mark the subject ‘careers enquiry’ and send us your CV so we can see why you’d be a great addition to our amazing team.