LED wall specialists
We’re a digital signage agency that specialises in commercial LED walls. We can supply and install flat and curved (concave and convex) formats, both in indoor and outdoor locations.
We are supplier agnostic to ensure you get the best possible deal, and can source our LED wall hardware from manufacturers including Absen, Sharp NEC, Samsung, LG, and Unilumen.
Should you want a complex, non-standard layout, or want to erect your LED wall in a challenging location (e.g. on a wall with a tight radius, on a non-flat surface), we’re confident we can help you.Speak to our team
What is an LED wall?
LED walls are the next generation of digital signage. They provide a vibrant, continuous display that appears sharp to people in relatively close proximity or at long-distance. They can be flat or curved and can be used indoors or outdoors.
They are composed of lots of small tiles containing LEDs which are held together using a framework, making them easy to maintain. Should an LED panel become faulty, it can simply be lifted out of the display and replaced with another, with no colour calibration needed.
Unlike a screen, an LED wall doesn’t have set dimensions. This enables you to create a display in the size and shape you want, rather than having to be limited by standard screen sizes.
They are more efficient than a traditional video wall (made up of LCD or LED screens), using significantly less energy and with roughly double the overall lifespan.
Types of LED wall & associated hardware we can supply & install
(concave or convex)
Frameworks & mounts
(standard or bespoke)
Why use Saturn for your LED wall?
Experience – We specialise in LED walls and have created them in all sorts of different formats (curved and flat) and locations (indoor and outdoor). We’ve designed, built and installed numerous bespoke frameworks for LED panels to create unique displays that perfectly meet our clients’ needs.
Prices – We’ll speak to various suppliers (e.g. Samsung, NEC, Absen, LG, Unilumen) and use our purchasing power to get the best hardware prices for you.
Convenience – We’ll take responsibility for making sure everything is done for you as conveniently and cost-effectively as possible. We’ll identify the size and specification of panels you need and specify an appropriate framework suitable for the layout/position you want it to appear in. We can then supply and install it for you, provide software to control your on-screen content, and provide ongoing technical support.
Content – We have a team of digital signage content specialists who can design and create content suitable for large format displays – taking into consideration all the technical requirements of your display and its layout/position. We can also manage your content for you.
Why we don't display our LED wall prices
There are three key reasons we don’t display prices for LED walls on our website.
1. We set our hardware prices based on what we’re paying. We shop around for the best LED panel and media player prices, and where we can, we use bulk buying to get better rates from our suppliers and pass those savings on to you. If we charged a flat rate, you’d inevitably pay more.
2. The more hardware and services you buy from us, the more our prices come down. We like to form long term relationships with our clients and reward them for spending more with us.
3. Prices vary massively. There are so many different configurations, and LED panel types with different pixel pitches, that showing the price of one or two can be really misleading.
Why use an LED wall?
There are numerous benefits of using LED walls
- Easy to see in bright places – no glare from sunlight
- Easily visible close-up and far away – with the correct pixel pitch
- Easy to maintain – simply swap faulty panels out for new ones
- Layout flexibility – create any shape of display you want
- Surface flexibility – LED walls can be flat, concave, or convex
- Energy efficiency – relative to the size/scale of display
- No bezel – seamless display
- Long display life – roughly double the overall lifespan of a video wall
Our four-step customised quotation process
Ready to make an impact?
Contact us for a free consultation