Modernise your educational establishment
More and more educational establishments are discovering how the flexibility of digital signage can help them improve how they communicate with staff, students and the local community, and to generally be more efficient.
We’re a specialist consultancy that helps schools, colleges and universities to use digital signage. We can offer a number of solutions that can help educational establishements including:
- Information screens in corridors to alert students to room changes, impending deadlines or to reinforce rules. They can also act as attention-grabbing digital noticeboards, or as welcome screens in reception to wow visitors and outline any procedures to be followed.
- Menu boards to display your food/drink offering (and relevant allergy information) and highlight any food/drink promotions as well as showcasing events/work experience opportunities.
- Digital wayfinding to help new students and visitors to find their way around large campuses.
- Room booking systems to make it clear when classrooms, meeting rooms and sporting facilities are available, or who has booked them and what for.
- Presentation screens to upgrade event space.
- Outdoor screens to promote students’ achievements and forthcoming events/open days to passing traffic/footfall
Request a free consultation and we’ll help you identify the technology you need, where to put it, and how to make the best of your available budget. We can also install all your required hardware and provide ongoing technical support.Get a free consultation
Applications for digital signage in the education sector
Promoting oden days/events to public
Interactive wayfinding maps
Cafeteria menu boards
Highlighting visitor/student rules
Urgent student announcements/reminders
Student achievement recognition
“Working collaboratively with Saturn enabled us to design a scalable solution to satisfy our immediate needs and also accommodate our future requirements. The positive impact of the initial phase meant that we have continued to see our Student Connect requirements grow year-on-year.”Mike Woods, Support Services Director, Winstanley College
- Create a wow-factor and present your learning environment as being modern and tech-savvy
- Manage classrooms, meeting rooms and sports facility bookings more efficiently and keep students abreast of last-minute changes
- Generate more income from your food/drink outlets by better promoting the offerings
- Increase take-up of learning/career-development opportunities
- Increase likelihood of students remembering key information following regular reminders
- Inspire students by showcasing others’ achievements
Ready to make an impact?
Contact us for a free consultation