Streamline the care process
How do you deliver great patient care on limited budgets? How can you support staff working in difficult and often chaotic environments?
Digital signage can be used to streamline the care process, helping healthcare organisations to reduce the pressure on limited budgets, and make hospitals and clinics more efficient.
Applications for digital signage in the healthcare industry
Reinforce best practice/health & safety guidelines
Reduce perceived waiting times
Increase blood/organ donor sign up
Staff recruitment/internal recruitment
Display visitor information (e.g. visiting times, car parking fees)
Self-service patient arrival registration
Promote internal incentives/initiatives
Reinforce wellness guidance to staff
Facilitate site evacuations (e.g. fire alarms)
Display key info (i.e. mandatory hospital KPI statistics)
“We were impressed by Saturn’s recommendations. They did more than just identify where the most impactful locations for signage could be, they also identified where would be least effective and helped us understand why. Saturn took time to understand how the Trust works and what our needs are, and all of their suggestions were calculated for our benefit.Christopher Leap, Digital Communication Officer, Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Reduce missed appointments due to patients getting lost on site
- Reduce staff distractions related to giving visitors directions/information
- Reduce recruitment costs
- Reduce the likelihood of complaints/staff harassment due to long wait times
- Improve the efficiency of site evacuations (e.g. fire alarms)
- Increase operational/hygiene best practice among staff/visitors
- Staff feel more supported/valued/motivated and take fewer mental health sick days
Ready to make an impact?
Contact us for a free consultation