Hassle-free digital signage installation
We’re a specialist consultancy that offers a hassle-free digital signage installation service across the UK and Ireland.
We’ve been installing digital signage of all types and sizes in a variety of environments for over twenty years, so whether you’re replacing old hardware, creating a brand new digital signage estate, or doing something in between, we can help.
We deliver an end-to-end service – using processes in line with PRINCE2 project management best practice – delivered by qualified project managers and digital signage installers.
Examples of types of digital signage we can install
What's included in our installation service
- Client liaison (e.g. arranging installation with your team/s)
- Third party liaison (e.g. architects, building contractors, if appropriate)
- Commissioning any supplementary services (if appropriate)
- Pre/Post installation hardware checks
- Hardware installation
- Delivering client training on hardware (and software if appropriate)
- Completing all relevant paperwork (e.g. H&S, permits etc. if appropriate)
- Generally making sure everything is set up, working properly and that you’re confident how to use it when we leave.
Our digital signage installation project management service
If you’ve got a large site, multiple sites and/or a lot of digital signage hardware to buy and install, you’ll have your hands full. That’s where our project management team comes in.
We’ll specify and supply all the hardware you need, including any screen enclosures, mounts and cabling.
We’ll create a tailored project plan to streamline the installation process and minimise any disturbance on site. This will keep your costs low, and your staff and customers happy.
We’ll then project manage the installation in line with your desired delivery date.
Some of our installation clients
Our standard process for the installation of digital signage
- Pre-installation site assessment (to identify any potential issues, and confirm that appropriate hardware has been specified)
- Order any additional required hardware (e.g. mounts/cabling) or subcontracted services (e.g. lifting equipment)
- Pre-installation hardware testing (to check it’s working properly)
- Hardware delivery and installation (at the time/place specified by the client)
- On-site post-installation hardware testing
- On-site user training
- Request installation project completion sign off from client
“We’ve been very impressed with how the Saturn team has managed to keep everything on track and find workarounds when problems have arisen – an especially impressive achievement considering the volume and scale of obstacles that the Covid-19 lockdowns have put in their way."Daniel Kilday, Head Of Brand Delivery, AO.com
Why use Saturn for your digital signage installation?
We know that when it comes to digital signage installation, you value dependability. You want projects to complete on time, within budget, and to be delivered as agreed by trustworthy, qualified experts.
We take ‘doing things properly’ very seriously. That’s why you can rely on our team of experienced, qualified, project managers and digital signage installers (IPAF, PASMA,CSCS, CHAS)
We’re used to dealing with curveballs, working with lots of third parties, and sticking to complex timelines. That means you can have 100% confidence that we know how to keep things on track, whatever happens.
Any old electrical hardware that we remove will be disposed of responsibly, in accordance with the WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) directive.
Our digital signage installation & project delivery services
Hardware specification & procurement
Post installation review
Software application development/integration
Ready to make an impact?
Get in touch now for quality hardware at competitive prices