The ultimate toolbox for managing digital signage
Our SaturnVision CMS software is designed to make managing a digital signage estate easy, regardless of how big or complex it is.
It’s packed with features to help you control the who, what, when and where, and to aid on-screen continuity in the event of an issue. It also gives you the flexibility to do far more interesting things with your displays.
Organisations Using SaturnVision Digital Signage Software
Create compelling, customised displays.
SaturnVision has a full range of screen management and customisation features to help you tailor your message (by appearance and/or location) and to communicate it in attention-grabbing way.
- Screen grouping – Group multiple screens together (e.g. by location) and show different content in different groups at the same time
- Synchronisation – Synchronise screens together to show a single piece of content across multiple displays
- Layouts – Create custom screen layouts, pick from the layout library, or modify existing templates
- Split screens – Simultaneously display different types/pieces of content on a single screen in whatever layout you like
- External triggers – Use external triggers (e.g. touch/motion sensors) to initiate content to appear or to navigate
- Custom fonts – Import custom/corporate fonts to keep your displays on-brand
Why SaturnVision is so easy to use
You can manage screens and content from anywhere
Suitable for use with all screens, tablets, video walls, and touchscreens
All media formats
Compatible with all mainstream image & video media formats
Functionality to fit content to the screen
Microsoft-style user interface
Layout templates are provided
Drag & drop
Functionality to aid adjustment of screen layouts
Preview & review
Ability to check content before & after publishing it
Use hashtags for easy playlist building and management
Make your screens smarter
SaturnVision is easy to integrate and capable of custom integrations so you can show live updates/information on your screens.
SaturnVision can also be used to track useful metrics, so you can get feedback on how effective your digital signage is.
Capable of integration with:
- Third party software/data
- Pricing systems
- Web pages
- Apps (e.g weather, traffic, news)
- Social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube)
- Live TV
- RSS feeds
- Motion sensors
Reliable and secure
99.95% platform uptime & scalable (AWS/Microsoft Azure hosted)
Saves media files locally in case internet connection fails
Dashboard highlights issues
Minimises screen downtime in event of media player crash
Protected by enterprise-grade vulnerability scanner which identifies existing/emerging cyber threats
View player online/offline status
Makes managing any digital signage estate easy.
SaturnVision is intuitive, reliable and has a large suite of features (e.g. content/library/player administration, user-management, fault-finding/fixing).
These will help you keep everything running smoothly, no matter how large or complex your digital signage estate is, or how many users there are.
Puts you in control
- Remote management – Control your devices, and view content remotely
- Screen control – Adjust screen volume, input sources, and switch power on/off remotely
- Playlist scheduling – Schedule playlists by date and time, or regular times/intervals
- Content expiry – Set content expiry dates to assist library management and avoid out-of-date content being published
- User permissions – Tailor user permissions to control who can see, edit, and publish content
- Library visibility – Block specific users’ visibility of library content to avoid it being used without permission/by accident
- Emergency Interrupt – Interrupt playlists with urgent announcements & resume them immediately afterwards
- Auto-shutdown – Set up auto-shutdown by time/day to extend screen life and save energy
Get more for less with a SaturnVision subscription
All functionality included in standard licence fee
Unlimited content library storage
Training session provided (in-person or live-streamed)
Fully supported initial set-up (e.g. setting screen sizes)
12-month subscription basis with monthly payment options
SaturnVision subscription cost is based on volume of media players
User support provided
Ready to make an impact?
Book your SaturnVision software demonstration now