Simplifying cinema digital signage
We’re the largest digital signage supplier to the UK cinema market with a range of services for chains & independents.
Why are we so popular? Well, we’ve used our 20+ years’ experience in the industry to develop cost-effective services and solutions to help movie theatres to improve their efficiency and profitability.
We use our ability to bulk buy to offer a broad range of solutions at great prices. We exploit our economies of scale to offer affordable digital signage packages for smaller chains and independents that start from just £10,000.
We also have cinema-specific content services that are unique to Saturn, to make it easier to add new trailers, keep info up-to-date, and displays looking fresh and exciting.
Our digital signage solutions for cinemas
Our content creation & integration services
- Menu boards – design & creation of artwork/animation for digital menu displays at concession stands
- Movie-specific F&B content – creating custom content for F&B promotions & getting distributor sign-off
- Box office info – integration of EPOS info into displays to show film times/availability/prices and promotions which are updated in real time
- Smart trailers – on-demand movie trailers with data collection/analytics indicating film popularity
Our 'off-the-shelf' cinema content library service
- Comprehensive trailer/movie poster library – this is updated weekly and contains downloads to aid instant publishing for upcoming movies (includes foreign language films)
- Library of F&B concessions content – this digital signage content is already screen-ready & supplier approved (e.g. Ben & Jerrys, Coke, Pepsi, Costa, CandyKing, Tango Ice Blast, Heineken, Chicago Town). We also offer a content creation/approval service for new concessions suppliers
Our content scheduling/management services
- Trailer/advertisement/promotion scheduling & publishing – scheduled by time of day, day of week, school/bank holidays, or site-specific
- Multi-screen takeovers (i.e. shown on several foyer displays simultaneously) – creation & scheduling of content to appear at your specified times/locations for special events/releases
- Third party ads – scheduling of third party advisements (e.g. local businesses) & adapting ads for relevant screen sizes
Some of our our cinema clients
Our packaged services
- Turnkey installation & ongoing services – consultancy, hardware specification & supply, project management/installation, software supply
- Technical support – software user assistance, hardware maintenance & replacement, engineer call-outs
- Campaign management & delivery – creative work, content creation & scheduling for film releases, marketing initiatives, F&B promotions & event cinema
- Popcorn boxes – competitively-priced popcorn box design/print services via Saturn Print (special rates available for clients)
8 reasons to use Saturn for your cinema's digital signage
Great ways to use digital signage in cinemas
There are many different ways to use digital signage in cinemas. We can help with them all.
- Showing trailers
- F&B price lists & promotions
- Showing box office availability & prices
- Promoting marketing initiatives (e.g. loyalty schemes, ticket promotions, kids clubs, classic film screenings, film festivals, kids parties)
"We’ve been able to outsource all the time-consuming or complex activities to Saturn which means that our team can focus on doing what we do best."Muhammad Faisal, Head of Operations at Reel Cinemas
Get in touch
Find out more about our affordable package deals for cinemas