Simplifying cinema digital signage
We’re the UK’s most popular supplier of cinema digital signage.
Why? Well, we use our 20+ years’ experience to find ways to help cinemas to improve their efficiency and profitability.
We use our ability to bulk buy to offer a broad range of solutions at great prices. We exploit our economies of scale to offer affordable digital signage packages for smaller chains and independents.
We also have cinema-specific content services to make it easier to add new trailers, keep info up-to-date, and displays looking fresh and exciting.
Some of our our cinema clients
Content creation & integration
- Menu boards – design & creation of artwork/animation for digital menu displays
- Movie-specific F&B content – creating custom content for F&B promotions & getting distributor sign-off
- Box office info – integration of EPOS info into displays to show film times/availability/prices and promotions, & updating as necessary
- Smart trailers – on-demand movie trailers with data collection/analytics indicating film popularity
Cinema content library
- Comprehensive trailer/poster library – this is updated weekly and contains downloads to aid instant publishing (includes foreign language films)
- Library of F&B concessions content – this digital signage content is already screen-ready & supplier approved (e.g. Ben & Jerrys, Coke, Pepsi, Costa, CandyKing, Tango Ice Blast, Heineken, Chicago Town). We also offer a content creation/approval service for new concessions suppliers
- Trailer/advertisement/promotion scheduling & publishing – scheduled by time of day, day of week, school/bank holidays, or site-specific
- Multi-screen takeovers (i.e. shown on several foyer displays simultaneously) – creation & scheduling of content to appear at your specified times/locations
- Third party ads – scheduling of third party advisements (e.g. local businesses) & adapting ads for relevant screen sizes
- Turnkey installation & ongoing services – consultancy, hardware specification & supply, project management/installation, software supply
- Technical support – software user assistance, hardware maintenance & replacement, engineer call-outs
- Campaign management & delivery – creative work, content creation & scheduling for film releases, marketing initiatives, F&B promotions & event cinema
- Popcorn boxes – competitively-priced popcorn box design/print services via Saturn Print (special rates available for clients)
8 reasons to use Saturn for your cinema's digital signage
Great ways to use digital signage in cinemas
There are many different ways to use digital signage in cinemas. We can help with them all.
- Showing trailers
- F&B price lists & promotions
- Showing box office availability & prices
- Promoting marketing initiatives (e.g. loyalty schemes, ticket promotions, kids clubs, classic film screenings, film festivals, kids parties)
"We’ve been able to outsource all the time-consuming or complex activities to Saturn which means that our team can focus on doing what we do best."Muhammad Faisal, Head of Operations at Reel Cinemas
Get in touch
Find out more about our affordable package deals for cinemas