Capitalise on passing footfall
Want to capitalise on the footfall passing your premises? We offer a range of affordable, outdoor digital signage solutions that are weather & vandal-proof (IP65 rating).
We don’t just supply and install standard outdoor digital signage hardware, we have an engineering services team that can design and build outdoor enclosures unique to your brand and help you work around any practical problems you have.Get advice and a quote
What is outdoor digital signage?
There are two main types of outdoor digital signage:
- Special LED walls designed for outdoor use.
- Electrical hardware similar to standard digital signage equipment (screen, media player, and cabling), housed in a special, watertight, temperature/moisture-controlled enclosure designed to IP 65 rating. Screens for outdoor use usually need to be high bright to make them easy to see on sunny days. They are also designed to cope with varying temperatures.
Outdoor digital signage hardware we can supply & install
Display only high bright screens (32″-86″) (700 cd/m² to 4000 cd/m²)
Interactive high bright screens (32″-75″) (700 cd/m² to 1500 cd/m²)
Outdoor LED wall panels & mounting framework
(curved & flat)
Wall-mounted enclosures (IP65 rated)
Totem enclosures (IP65 rated)
(standard and super robust)
Media player computers
Why choose Saturn for your outdoor digital signage?
- Experience – We’ve installed outdoor digital signage around the UK at places like cinemas, car showrooms, and railways stations. Because we provide technical support and maintenance for outdoor digital displays around the country, we know which are the least problematic and deliver the best long-term value.
- Prices – We’ll shop around and liaise with a number of suppliers to get you the best deal on your high bright screens and any other hardware you need (NB: all our electrical hardware comes with a three-year-warranty).
- Enclosure Quality – We design and build our own wall-mounted and freestanding outdoor enclosures in the UK, all of which come with a guarantee (standard and bespoke). To date, the three-point locking system in our enclosures has a 100% track record in keeping vandals out. All our electrical hardware comes with a three-year-warranty.
- Convenience – We can supply and install the relevant hardware, provide enterprise-grade content management software, and technical support. That means you’ll only have one company to deal with for everything.
Why we don't display our outdoor digital signage prices
There are three key reasons we don’t display prices for outdoor digital signage on our website.
- We set our hardware prices based on what we’re paying. We shop around for the best screen and media player prices, and where we can, we use bulk buying to get better rates from our suppliers and pass those savings on to you. If we charged a flat rate, you’d inevitably pay more.
- The more hardware and services you buy from us, the more our prices come down. We like to form long term relationships with our clients and reward them for spending more with us.
- Prices vary massively. There are so many different types of screen and LED panels that are suitable for outdoor use, that showing the price of one or two can be really misleading.
With this solution there are variable elements that depend on your exact requirements. Please get in touch with our sales team on 0161 222 0706 for a customised quotation using our four-step process below, or to get a ballpark starting price for this solution.
Our four-step customised quotation process
Ready to make an impact?
Get in touch now for sage digital signage advice, competitive prices & slick project delivery