Use waving gestures to trigger an action or navigate on-screen
People are constantly touching screens, to the point that it has become part of life, and keeping them clean can be difficult.
SaturnWave is a software/hardware solution that enables people to trigger an action, access information or communicate feedback without ever having to touch a keyboard, screen or relay the information verbally. Instructions are displayed on screen indicating which highlighted sensor to wave at to initiate a specific action.
The playful action of waving at sensors is both unusual and engaging, making it ideal for creating unique brand experiences. It can also reduce the spread of germs in public places or hygienic areas, and keep computer equipment/screens/devices clean in industrial environments.Get advice and a no-obligation quote
Removing electronic touch points in hygienic areas
Novel branded experiences/gamification of brand experiences
Interactive educational displays
Keeping computer equipment/devices clean in industrial environments
- Gesture-controlled content/devices remove the need for touch
- Navigation by gesture is novel/fun for the majority of people
- People who are reluctant to touch surfaces can engage with gesture-controlled branded experiences
- Reduce the need for cleaning electronic touchpoints
- Create a unique and modern/innovative and memorable brand experience
- More interactive brand engagement
- Monitor interaction & track feedback for better customer/visitor insight
- Use for navigation with interactive content or to trigger a computer-controlled action
- Motion sensors can be positioned horizontally, diagonally or vertically
- GDPR-compliant demographic (gender/age) information tracking
- Short (5-80cm), medium (15-150cm) or long range (50-500cm) proximity sensors
5.5 degrees detection angle
Can integrate with third party systems (e.g. EPOS)
Designed for 24 hour usage
With this solution there are a number of variable elements that depend on your exact requirements. Please get in touch with our sales team on 0161 222 0706 for a customised quotation using our four-step process below, or to get an idea of a ballpark starting price for this solution.